My client is a well-known international HVAC company who focus on empowering their staff and creating a work environment where people are developing daily. They are looking for someone who fits this culture and has a background in HVAC and Refrigeration installation and service. What this means for you is – extremely competitive salary package, extended work hours and over time rates, tool allowance, relocation assistance and the opportunity to take your career to the next level while working in a company that believes in developing their own.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Service and maintain HVAC equipment autonomously
- Demonstrate a high level of communication when liaising closely with customers and colleagues
- Trouble shoot and diagnose problems
- Perform breakdown repairs
- Complete HVAC installation
- Develop new and maintain existing relationships
- Participate in minor work projects as required
You will have:
- NZQA Level 4 HVAC or Refrigeration & Air Conditioning is preferred but not essential
- At least 2 years’ experience in the HVAC industry
- Refrigerant Handlers Licence
- Driver’s licence
- Two contactable references
- An excellent level of English communication skills
If you feel you meet the requirements above, please use the form below or contact us on 03 377 7197
- Up to $35 / ph
As a result of our client having multiple large commercial contracts on the go, we are looking for experienced Duct Fitter / Ductman to join their established team.
Duct Fitters will be required to carry out the installation and fabrication of air conditioning ducts for commercial construction projects.
Skills required for this role are:
- Sound knowledge of sheetmetal duct installation
- Ability to work with different types of piping and the different processes to fit the air ducts.
- Knowledge of reading air duct plans and designs.
- Ability to install ducting overhead in a secure manner.
- Fitting and welding experience preferred.
We are looking for candidates that have a minimum of three years experience and looking for long term work in Christchurch.
To apply, please use the form below or contact us on 03 377 7197
- $18 - $20