Our client, one of New Zealand’s leading suppliers of glass in the construction industry is looking for an experienced industrial electrician to join their team.
To be considered for the role, you will be a passionate and driven candidate with exceptional problem solving skills and the ability to apply your technical expertise to ensure the continuous improvement of production machinery, processes and procedures.
- Work as part of a team to carry out plant and machinery maintenance
- Resolve breakdowns using your previous experience in diagnosing faults
- Liaise with management to implement new projects and installations
- Work in a fast-paced environment in the Christchurch manufacturing plant
- Work flexible hours and overtime when required
- Have relevant trade certification
- Hold a current electrical licence
- Have prior experience and ability to work on installed 3 phase gear
- Proven experience in fault diagnostics and problem resolution
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to progress your career in this fantastic company.
To apply, please use the form below or contact us on 03 377 7197