Have a passion for health and safety? Join one of Christchurch’s leading civil construction companies in a HS Advisor Role.
Our client, one of Christchurch’s leading privately owned construction companies is looking for an experienced HS Advisor to join their team.
This innovative company pride themselves on their commitment to Health and Safety and creating a welcome and safe environment for their employees to work in.
- Provide support to the HS Manager in implementing the company’s HS practises
- Ensure systems and databases are maintained
- Carry out internal H&S audits and ensure that non-compliance is followed up
- Manage database, reporting, administration and other HS data collection
- Coordinate safe workplace practices, injury prevention and ensure employees are compliant with HS procedures
Minimum Technical Requirements:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of HS practices in New Zealand
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Health and Safety
- Working knowledge of the civil construction industry
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to work with one of Christchurch’s leading civil construction companies with ongoing training and support.
To apply, please use the form below or contact us on 03 377 7197
- $60k / package