A position has arisen for an experienced workshop manager to join one of the largest truck servicing workshops in the Canterbury region in their crane repair workshop.
The long-established transport and heavy equipment sales, parts and service business has an extensive truck servicing facility and adjoining transport engineering workshop and is a fantastic career opportunity for the right candidate to join the team.
About the Role:
- Attention to detail and expert customer service skills
- Proven experience on scheduling work flow for a busy workshop
- Manage a team of experienced technicians in the heavy diesel workshop
- Effectively communicate with staff, clients and customers
- Ensure work load is delegated effectively to ensure efficiency in the workshop
- Be willing to work on the tools when necessary
- Ensure that the quality of work is at a high standard
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a mechanical role
- Relevant Trade Qualification (must be recognised in NZ)
- Have sound technical knowledge and experience working in a workshop environment
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be eligible to live and work in NZ
The successful applicant will be offered a handsome salary package and a great work environment with a strong company culture.
To apply, please use the form below or contact us on 03 377 7197
- Up to $90k / package